Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've been SO busy lately, I haven't had time to do this blog up with all the photos. I will, I promise, to make it easier for people to find things. I plan on making sure everything I have is listed here.

However, right now I'm working on a new Spring Is In The Air Easter egg hunt, along with the Twisted one, and The Bunny Hop and I can barely think straight!

So... as soon as I can catch my breath, I'll be back on this one. In the mean time, don't forget to check out the ones I have for fun! My definite fun one: It Takes All Kinds. And the fun Lucky Chair Group I'm in: The Lucky Kitties. I'm working on doing the background on that one, so have been trying to recruit new Kitties for it. Anyone interested, just IM me in-world.

Till I can get this up and running, check out the latest Hunt blog or the Kitty one, as they will help keep you informed on what I've been up to.

TTFN!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home